sábado, 15 de enero de 2011

EZ Calendar, Twitter y sus cosas



Grazie mille

xoxo to the venezuelan Highness, the girl that has captivated the most austere fashion personas around the world



It is not rare that at the end of this 2010, without much to do at home, I decided to spend most of my time checking out in youtube all the campaigns and runways that I missed. Twitter was also my best mate during holidays, that convulsed season of plastic lights and fake snow.

The sad part is that I did not go to a winter break, the good thing is that I am all completely updated, the worst issue is that Caracas' chaos is coming back (remember that everyone went to their holidays so it was like a ghost town) The best of all is that between tweet and tweet, I enrolled myself in every single trivia, contest, poll... that I saw in my timeline. So I came out as one of the winners of an Eglantina Zingg Tweet Trivia.

I received a 2011 Calendar with her best shoots and "poses", in addition, her beautiful caligraphy wished me something that this blonde girl with velvet voice knows best: "Peace".

Is there any best way to start 2011? Now I can schedule my things while I see the outrageous outfits, they are all so "Eglantinesques"...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario